Step 2 – Personal Coaching, pay for sessions here
£1,440.00 inc VAT
Coaching is all about you, the client. You have an idea in mind that you’d like to focus on, whether in life or at work and know you need some support. Perhaps you know something is not right, but can’t put your finger on it? Coaching will help you develop these feelings and ideas, building goals and setting you up to achieve them.
If you’re not sure whether coaching is for you and whether to take the plunge, first book a Free Coaching Exploration conversation- see the link below.
We’ll challenge you in all the right ways, nurture your reflections and support your actions. We hope to bring you a transformative experience and to re-ignite your spark!
How Emerge Veterinary coaching works
When you buy this product, you will be contacted by email to arrange your six coaching sessions.
See below for full details.
Emerge Veterinary Personal Coaching
Welcome to Emerge Veterinary personal coaching. This is your personal journey of discovery and development, using your coach as a catalyst or facilitator.
We are 100% committed your personal development and growth and will work hard to establish mutual trust, be honest with you and be open and transparent in all of our dealings with you.
Coaching starts with three important premises
- It’s all about your agenda and goals.
- You are infinitely resourceful.
- You are responsible and accountable for your own progress.
The Coaching relationship
It is important to recognise the nature of coaching. It is not a therapy or counseling. Coaching results are not guaranteed and the coachee retains responsibility for their actions at all times. You are responsible for creating your own results. During coaching, it is essential that you commit to fully engaging in the process and are truthful and honest. You remain responsible for coaching outcomes and creating your own results.
Coaching is confidential and any information shared, whether it is business or personal, remains confidential. Emerge Veterinary is bound by the Coaching Code of Ethics.
Coaching is also challenge by choice. During the coaching sessions, your coach may find it necessary to challenge you about values, actions and beliefs or to refocus you on your goals. This is an essential part of the process. In your initial session, you and your coach will discuss how you prefer to be challenged, what motivates and engages you and how to get the best out of you. We will remain non-judgmental, professional and committed to you at all times.
How Emerge Veterinary coaching works
This product is a six-session package of coaching support. When you buy this product, we will contact you to schedule your sessions which will be weekdays during office hours. Under exceptional circumstances, some sessions may be available outside of normal office hours.
- The first session is an intake/induction session of up to 90 minutes.
- The next five sessions are each 60 minutes long.
- Coaching sessions are booked directly with your coach, who will contact you by email to arrange.
- Coaching sessions should be booked at 2-4 week intervals.
- Coaching sessions are held by Skype or phone, or from time to time, geography allowing, in person. Please express your preference when we contact you after you have made your purchase.
- At the correct time, you are responsible for calling your coaching to start the call. If you are late, your coach may, at their discretion, start the session, cancel or rearrange. If the session is started, you coach may still finish the call at the correct time as they may have other bookings. A full session charge is incurred.
- If you need to rearrange a session, please use the contact details that you will be given. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required.
- If you fail to attend a session, you may forfeit that session.
- During your coaching programme, you have unlimited email access to your coach, subject to reasonable usage. We will endeavor to reply within one working day.
For futher information, refer to the Coaching Commitment document.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.