Veterinary CV Reading and Review Service
£75.00 inc VAT
Veterinary CV Reading: We’ll read your CV, provide written feedback and do a second review for you. Great if you have a Veterinary CV and want to test-drive it with someone for that final polish!
It can be hard to differentiate your Veterinary CV. After all, we start from the same place with similar EMS experience and general spend the first few years as a clinician.
What happens then if we want to stand out from the crowd, or if we want to use our transferable skills in a different field such as the animal health industry or consulting?
EMERGE Veterinary CV Reading Service is a great place to start. With over 15 years of recruiting experience in the veterinary sector, we can help refine your CV and help you look your absolute best on paper. We can’t guarantee you’ll get the interview or the job, but we’ll help you stand out from the crowd.
Who is the CV Reading service for?
- Vets and nurses with an existing CV, who want feedback on how their CV performs for prospective employers.
- Veterinary professionals who want to change career direction and reshape a CV full of clinical experience for industry, academic or other non-veterinary applications.
What do I get from the CV Reading Service?
Tell us what purpose your CV is for and then send it to us. We will;
- Read your CV and provide written feedback on content and impact
- We’ll email you some hints and tips specific to your target role, including ideas for your cover letter
- If you need, we’ll provide a second round of feedback once you’ve made changes to your CV and we’ll rate your new CV again.
How does the CV Reading Service work?
- When you’ve paid for the service, we’ll provide you with a bespoke link for you to send your CV and cover letter if needed.
- Within 5 working days, we’ll email you our written feedback and commentary.
- For the second round of review, please allow a further 3 working days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.